Ginenne M. Pugliese, “G” began her legal career as a paralegal to Senior Principal Partner, Karen D. McGuire of McGuire Condon Mangan, P.C. where she learned to handle complex Matrimonial and Family Court litigation. She developed her skills and passion for the field working hand in hand with clients during the most trying and stressful times of their lives.
G joined Macedonio & Duncan, LLP.in 2020 where she assists Sr. Partner, Robert A. Macedonio on all Matrimonial and Family Court matters.
She has twenty years’ experience behind her and is well received by peers, adversaries, court personnel and judges.
“My clients are in vulnerable states during divorce and custody matters, I give 100% to each and everyone because it’s more than just what I do in order to help them get through it, it’s how I do it that has a direct impact on their lives”.
- Mediation and Conflict Resolution, Kaplan 2008
- Juris Doctorate, Touro College Jacobs D. Fuchsberg Law Center, 2007
- Bachelor of Science, Dowling 1999
- Suffolk County Bar Association
- Suffolk County Matrimonial Bar Association